The giveaway has ended and all winners have been contacted. Thank you so much for playing along this weekend! (5:15PM)
It has been a little while since we had a magazine giveaway so this weekend, I will be giving away 5 magazine subscriptions to 5 lucky readers.
Here is the selection the 5 winners will be able to choose from. I know that we have tablets and e-readers now but there is still something special about grabbing a magazine for your travels and reading from it. I know I still enjoy doing it and some of the ones on this list are my favorites. However, for those of you that like getting them digitally, there are some with a digital subscription included (I will mark which ones) as well as regular mailings.
- Runner’s World (1 year/12 issues)
- Running Times (1 year/10 issues)
- Popular Science (1 year/12 issues)
- ESPN (1 year/26 issues) (digital download included)
- Canoe and Kayak (1 year/5 issues)
- Vacations (1 year/6 issues)
- Backpacker (1 year/9 issues)
- Outdoor Photographer (1 year/10 issues)
- Popular Photography (1 year/12 issues)
- Wired (1 year/12 issues) (digital download included)
Hopefully, you will find something on that list that you like, should you win!
- Giveaway runs through Sunday (3/1) at 5PM (ET)
- You can enter one time
- You must respond to the winning e-mail with your address by 8PM (ET) or else I will move on to another winner
- Your comment can be anything – but keep it family friendly
- You must live in the US (or at least have a US shipping address)
- I am providing these magazines as a giveaway gift, so that means that all decisions are mine and final
- The winners will be chosen at random through Random.org
- Have fun!
Please note: I am 7 hours ahead of ET so if your comment does not post immediately, do not worry and do not repost. I will approve it as soon as I am back at a computer.
Thanks so much for reading and good luck!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.