I am sure you have seen it by now (as it is pretty much everywhere you look online!) – Amazon Prime Day 2017 kicks off in a just a little bit! At 9:00PM ET, Amazon will begin releasing deals for the following 30 hours that will be accessible to their Prime members. There will be some great deals, but here is one way you can get even greater value!
Get Great Value From Amazon Prime Day
Link: Amazon Prime Day
Tomorrow, I will have a post up with what I feel are the best deals in the Travel, Running, and some Electronic categories. Last year, there were a lot of great deals in all of those categories and many of you got in on them! Tomorrow, I am guessing the deals will be even better.
JetBlue’s Portal – 3 Points Per Dollar
Link: JetBlue Portal
But, there is one thing you can do to get greater value with Amazon Prime Day and that is to start your Amazon shopping experience through JetBlue’s portal. JetBlue is the only online portal that will pay you for pretty much everything on Amazon – and pay you at a rate of 3 JetBlue points per dollar! That is at least 4.5 cents per dollar value that you can realize in your spending on Amazon.
If you fly JetBlue at all, or have family/friends that do, definitely consider the extra step of going through JetBlue’s portal to earn 3 points per dollar during Amazon Prime day (or, really any day!).
- Earning is excluded on these purchases:
- Any product or service sold on a site linked to from the Amazon Site (e.g., a product or service listed through our “Product Ads” program or sold on a site linked to from a banner ad, sponsored link, or other link displayed on the Amazon Site);
- Any wireless service plan offered through the Amazon Site and not sold or fulfilled by us;
- Any product, including games and other applications, sold through the Amazon Appstore for Android;
- Any product sold on fresh.amazon.com;
- Restaurant takeout;
- Any alcoholic beverage product;
- Any digital Kindle product purchased as a subscription (e.g., Kindle newspaper subscriptions, magazine subscriptions, blog subscriptions, etc.);
- Any free trial subscription
- Points will be posted 60 days after item is shipped.
If you have the Amazon card from Chase, you likely had received notice that it will now earn 5% back in Amazon money to use on future purchases. This is a no-fee card and can really help you to easily get more value out of your Amazon spend. If you have that card, make sure you use it when you shop during this deal!
You can also use Amazon gift cards you buy from office supply stores with your Chase Ink card to earn 5 Ultimate Reward points per dollar! Finally, you could also quickly get out there and use the newly released Amex Offer for Best Buy to purchase Amazon gift cards and get 10% off your Amazon spending this way.
Of course, I am very happy and thankful when readers use my Amazon affiliate links as it certainly helps to keep this site going! But, I also wanted to make sure you have the best information about how you can benefit with Amazon Prime Day to get even more value. If you fly JetBlue, definitely go that route. Otherwise, I certainly appreciate you using my Amazon links! Either way, good luck with the deals over the next 30+ hours!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.