Another award sale from United and this one is to Hawaii. This is similar to the one they ran earlier this year (that popped up unannounced) except there is not an extra savings for United cardholders. If you are planning to go to Hawaii over the 5 month span covered by this sale, this is a great way to save some of your valuable miles.
United Award Sale To Hawaii – Save 20%
Here are the rules for this of this award sale:
- Book: October 12 – November 5, 2015
- Travel: October 19, 2015 – March 3, 2016
- Blackout dates: November 20, 2015, through December 3, 2015; and December 16, 2015, through January 5, 2016
- Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel between the U.S. (excluding Hawaii) or Canada and Hawaii.
- Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel in United Economy. One-way travel is still priced as a regular, non-discounted Saver Award
This is a nice wide space for an award sale – the sale is valid for travel all the way through March 3, 2016! However, you must book your awards by November 5, 2015.
To see more info and some more of the terms of this sale, check out this page here.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.