Welcome to a new week here at Running with Miles! Today marks the “end” of summer travel and I hope that you had a fantastic summer! If you are done traveling for a time, now is the time to start earning those miles and points again to get ready for more trips later this year and next year. 🙂
Miles, Points, and Travel
- Great Amex Offer for AT&T [Targeted] – If you have this new AT&T Amex Offer, you are in for some good savings on your cell bill!
- Great Stacking Deal! Up to 23 United Miles per Dollar & Amex Offer for Great Deal on Nike – This is a really great deal and it expires today so make sure you move on it quickly!
- Great Deal! Get $100 Off $200 Hotel Reservation Using Your Mastercard – [Expired] This one did not last long at all! Judging from the number of you who clicked through, there was a lot of interest in this offer and it showed. They expired the coupon in just a few hours!
- The “Ultimate” Credit Card Combo for Travel Value – These two cards are actually new this year and they help create the “ultimate” 2 credit card combo!
- Southwest Still Geo-Blocking Multiple Countries – Southwest still refuses to address this and is losing some bookings as a result. Hopefully, they will listen to their (potential) customers soon on this!
- According to the Rep: Chase Points Don’t Transfer to United – It is amazing sometimes to hear what customer service reps say. Here is one such saying and what the truth is regarding this topic.
- Chase’s Official Language for the 5/24 Rule Is On This Card – The Chase 5/24 rule has been out and known for a while but just now Chase has finally “printed” their official language and it lands on their newest card.
- New Amex Offers Loaded – Check out this list of the latest Amex Offers!
- Now Live! Earn Up To 75,000 Hyatt Points With This Promo – This promo can help you earn up to 75,000 Hyatt points – great if you have hotel stays coming up this fall!
- Earn 2X Points on Southwest Flights With This Promo [Targeted] – Here is a great way to earn even more points when traveling on Southwest this year. Find out the details and if you are targeted.
- Recommending Someone Their First Reward Credit Card – This post is written by Dustin who has posted here before and is now a more regular contributor. He always has some great thoughts and analysis so check out this post!
- Great Stacking Discounts: Save Today on Reebok and Asics – These deals expire today so act quickly!
Have a great week! Hopefully, you will have a lot of earning and burning of miles and points!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.