It seems as if I am writing about the American Express business gold 75000 Membership Reward offer every couple of months now (and I am)! American Express has been allowing the limited time offer to be longer than it was in the initial offerings (used to be one-day, now it is valid for at least a business week now).
Here are the bullet points:
- American Express Business Gold card normally carries a zero point sign-up
- 75,000 Membership Reward points after spending $10,000 in 4 months
- $175 annual fee (waived for the first year)
- This is a business charge card
- Offer valid through Friday, March 8 (though the application lists March 14th as the end date)
- You are not eligible for the bonus offer if you have had this card, the Business Platinum, or the Business Green card in the last 12 months
- High points on the card are the 3x bonus points on airfare – currently the highest bonus for airfare without using a portal
American Express Business Gold Rewards Card – 75,000 MR Points after $10,000 in 4 months – Application Link (I do not receive a commission for this link)
Hat tip to Gary @ View from the Wing
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.