Either JetBlue saw some great success last week with their winter sale or it fell dead and they still need to sell seats! 🙂 No matter what, if you missed this sale last week, this is your chance to jump in on it now.
The JetBlue Sale Is Back – Tickets From $34
- Book by January 6, 2016 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Monday through Thursday and Saturday travel between January 13, 2016 – February 11, 2016.
- Tuesday & Wednesday travel between February 16, 2016 – April 13, 2016.
- Blackout dates: 2/12 – 2/15/16 (all cities) plus 2/4 – 2/9/16 (SFO, SJC, OAK).
- Blue fare shown. To learn more about our new fare options, click here.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
- sale page
Remember, since JetBlue’s points are tied to the cost of the ticket, you can also use points for these tickets. But, the minimum that can be redeemed is 3,500 points so it will not be worth doing that for the fares that are under $50 or so. It is a shame, especially with Boston as one of the cheap cities, that the sale ends just 1 week before the Boston Marathon. But, for all other travel, you should be able to find some pretty decent sale prices.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.