Tuesday is here – that means new sale prices from Southwest. There are some pretty good deals throughout their list of destinations so definitely take a minute to check your favorite locations. You can also save money or points on reservations you already booked if the prices have dropped.
Southwest Launches a New Sale Starting at Only $35 Through May 2018
Link: Southwest Sale
Here are the details of this Southwest sale:
- Book from November 14 through November 23, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid November 28, 2017, through May 23, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid January 16 through March 1, 2018, and April 3 through May 17, 2018.
- International travel valid January 9 through March 1, 2018, and April 3 through May 18, 2018.
- Blackout Dates December 22-23, December 26-27, December 30-31, 2017.
Book With Southwest Points For Good Value
With point prices starting from only 1,300+ for the cheapest city pair, you can get a great value in your points. That cheapest ticket gives you a point value of 2.11 cents per point – very good for Southwest! So, while you check out the cash prices, don’t forget to look at point costs as well.
Don’t forget to check your current reservations, thanks to the friendly Southwest cancellation and change policy!
Better Sale Than It Appears!
Make sure you do not just take the prices on the sale page as the final price! There are many dates that are not included in this sale but still available at sale prices.
Also, do not take the blackout dates as being firm either! So, make sure you poke around and see what the true prices are for your desired travel.
Featured image courtesy of TFoxFoto-Shutterstock
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.