If you are in the market for luggage or other travel gear, today may be the best day for grabbing some great deals!
Save Big on Luggage with this HUGE Stacking Deal!
To get the final price as the best price, there are 3 steps you will need for this deal.
1. Save Amex Offer
Note: The Amex Offer for eBags comes around quite often and it is never targeted. This time, for some reason, it is on most of my cards but missing from a couple. If you do not see it, check your other cards as it should be on at least one.
This new Amex Offer for eBags is as follows:
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $125+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at eBags.com
- Expires 1/8/2018
Save this to each Amex card you have so you can take the most advantage of it across any purchases you want to make. I have used these offers to purchase gift cards (and received the statement credit from Amex) in the past and can then use the gift cards to mix with another Amex card to multiply the savings.
2. Portal Savings
Link: TopCashBack for eBags
TopCashBack is currently at 25%, which is really fantastic! It is not uncommon to see it at the 20% mark but this is a great amount, especially with the deals eBags is running for Black Friday.
Keep these exclusions in mind (means no savings on Bose – which did work last year):
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback.
- Electronics are not eligible for cash back.
- Orders deemed by eBags to be used for reselling purposes.
- Gift Certificates and the following brands (AAXA Technologies, Amazon Products, Amcrest, Ankr, Asante, August Home, Canon, EzViz, Fujifilm, iBoost, Merkury Innovations, Microsoft, Nest, Optoma, Panasonic, Revolar, Rivacase, Samsung, and Seagate) are excluded from cash back
eBags is running a bunch of great deals and discounts on their gear. They also have the code DEALS for 25% off on their home page (which allows it to work for portal discounts). Of course, that does not work for brands like Tumi but still works on a ton of other bags!
Don’t forget to look at Tumi, though, because they are having a sale on Tumi at eBags as well!
If you we use the Travelpro bag in the featured image (the Crew 11 21″ Expandable Spinner), we can see the total savings this stacking deal would offer. Do keep in mind that, for this particular bag, the 25% discount brings the bag in line with the cost on Amazon.
Here is how it breaks down:
- Retail price: $206.99
- Discount: – $51.75
- Amex Offers: – $25
- TopCashBack: – $38.75
- eBags Rewards: – $3.10
- Total cost after all savings – $88.39
That is almost a 60% discount off the retail price of this example. Not bad at all!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.