Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
To recap a bit, Hyatt used to offer a My Elite Rate for their Platinum and Diamond members that would take up to 20% off at their properties. They did not renew that for 2015 but did start to offer special discounts at various hotels. Then last year, they ran a sale for 4 destinations to be offered through March of this year. Well, it added yet another popular destination and now Hyatt has decided to extend this sale through all of 2016 at these 55 Hyatt properties!
Now You Can Save Up To 15% At These 55 Hyatt Hotels All Year Long
While this My Hyatt Rate of up to 15% was supposed to expire March 31, 2016, Hyatt has decided to let it run through the end of 2016. So, if you have any trips/stays in the following cities/locations, make sure you give these hotels consideration! Here is the list:
- Park Hyatt Chicago
- Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago
- Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
- Hyatt Regency O’Hare
- Hyatt Rosemont Near O’Hare
- Hyatt Place Chicago Downtown/The Loop
- Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport
- Hyatt Place Chicago/River North
- Hyatt Place Chicago South-University Medical Center
- Andaz Maui at Wailea
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Regency Maui
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
New York: Book and stay by December 31, 2016
- Park Hyatt New York
- Andaz 5th Avenue
- Andaz Wall Street
- Grand Hyatt New York
- Hyatt Herald Square
- Hyatt Times Square
- Hyatt Union Square
- Hyatt Place Flushing
- Hyatt Place New York Midtown South
- Hyatt Place Yonkers
- Hyatt House White Plains
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Int’l Airport
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Place Orlando Airport
- Hyatt Place Orlando Convention Center
- Hyatt Place Orlando Universal
Phoenix: Book and stay by December 31, 2016
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Chandler
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Gilbert
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa
- Hyatt Place Phoenix North
- Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town
- Hyatt Place Tempe/Phoenix Airport
- Hyatt House Scottsdale
San Diego: Book and stay by December 31, 2016
- Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
- Andaz San Diego
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
- Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista-Carlsbad
- Hyatt House San Diego/Carlsbad
- Hyatt House San Diego/Sorrento Mesa
Washington, D.C.: Book and stay by December 31, 2016
- Park Hyatt Washington
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Hyatt Regency Washington
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/Downtown/K Street
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol
The original list only had Hawaii, Phoenix, San Diego, and Washington, DC on it. As you can see, it has expanded to include such popular destinations as Orlando, New York, and Chicago as well! There are some fine hotels on this list so definitely check them out.
What To Know About The “My Hyatt Rate”
The great thing about this sale is that any Hyatt member is eligible, but you have to be registered for the Hyatt Gold Passport program to take advantage of it (it is free to join). The discount of up to 15% off is taken from the Daily Rate, not the Advanced Purchase Rate. This means that it might not be as low as you may expect if you are used to only paying the prepaid, advanced rates at hotels.
The good thing about this rate is that it is cancellable, unlike the Advanced Purchase rate. In the photo above, you see it is actually a little bit cheaper than the Advanced Purchase rate anyway, so a good way to go in this situation. These rooms are limited at this rate so make sure you check for your preferred hotel sooner rather than later.
Stays at the above hotels must be booked and completed by December 31, 2016. Oh, if you are interested in heading down to Australia, the rates are still good there as well – but only through June 30, 2016.
Sales like this are a great way to get a better deal at hotels and to have one last the whole year works really well. This is timely since AARP will no longer be having a discount with Hyatt hotels so those people that relied on that discount now have something else to check out. Granted, the discount is only at hotels in the above locations but those are some of the more populated places in the US – both in terms of people and Hyatt hotels so it should work out for many people.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.