While the SPG Amex cards still exist, they will continue to be a great deal. Even at their normal 25,000 points, you can get a lot of value with them just from their flexibility alone! But, when the offer is 35,000 points, that is even better! It does come with more spend, though…
Amex SPG Business Card At 35,000 Bonus Points
Read more: Why Everyone Should Get the SPG Amex Cards
Link: Amex SPG Business Card
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints after you use your new Card to make $6,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
- Earn an extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints after you make an additional $4,000 in purchases within the first 6 months
- Annual fee – $95 (waived the first year)
- Receive elite status credit of 5 nights and 2 stays each year
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi on up to four devices at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide.‡ Enrollment Required
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Sheraton® Club lounge. Booking requirements apply‡
- You are not eligible for this bonus if you have ever had the card before!
- Offer ends 11/1/2017
This offer requires an additional $1,000 in spending for both tiers of points than it did a few months ago. But, if you were only going to get one SPG card, this is definitely the one to have since you get bonuses on this card like the complimentary access to the Sheraton Club lounge. Definite plus!
There are a lot of things you can do with 45,000 SPG points (the total after the spending), including transferring to airlines for some great award redemptions!
Don’t forget about also transferring to Marriott (and receiving a total of 135,000 Marriott points) to use for their Flight and Hotel packages!
Make sure you leave your referral link below! You can get it by going to this Amex site and then copying the personalized link. I will rotate them through the link above (which is presently mine – thank you if you do use it!)
HT: Doctor of Credit
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.