A new Amex Offer surfaced this morning that should be great for those who have some Hilton stays upcoming.
New Amex Offer for Membership Reward Points at Hilton Hotels
Since this is for Membership Reward points, it will only be on MR point earning cards. I had it on our Platinum Business card, not sure if it is targeted or not.
Hilton Hotels Offer
- Spend $250+, earn 3,500 Membership Reward points
- Expires 4/15/2017
- Valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Reservations for Hilton Hotels & Resorts must be made online at hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Reservations for Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ must be made online at curiocollection.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-844-442-8746.
- Offer only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ in the US & US territories.
I was hopeful this would stack with the ongoing Waldorf/Conrad Amex Offer (which would have been fantastic!) but this offer specifically excludes those properties.
With this offer, if you were to spend exactly $250, you would be earning 14 valuable Membership Reward points per dollar! Not bad at all! Definitely get this saved to your card in case you have some stay pop up at a Hilton in the next 2 1/2 months!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.