Yesterday was a good day for American Express holders wanting to save money. Amex rolled out a ton of new Amex Offers that should be able to give all deal hunters at least one offer they can use!
Today, American Express has continued this splurge of offers with many new ones. Among those new offers are some pretty great ones.
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offers you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as manytimes as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
More Great Amex Offers
OfficeMax / Office Depot
- Spend $50, get $10 back
- Expires 9/7
- Valid in-store at Office Max and Office Depot and online
- Not valid for e-gift cards
- This is a great offer to buy gift cards in store! They carry many third-party gift cards, including Amazon, so look at it like getting 20% off your Amazon purchases for as many cards as you save this offer to! Another option is to buy the prepaid Visa and Mastercard cards to use for other purchases and get a little bit of free money.
- Enrollment is limited – so save this offer on your cards quickly!
- Twitter: #AmexOfficeDepot
- Spend $599, get $100 back
- Expires 9/15
- Valid online only
- Great offer if you save it to your Business Gold Rewards card and you have selected the computer category for the 3X points! If not, you can still get 2X points at Dell using your Business Gold Rewards card.
- Twitter: #AmexDell
Simon Pierce Retail Store
- Spend $150, get $30 back
- Expires 9/21
- Valid online or in-store
- Spend $100, get $20 back
- Expires 10/21
- Valid online or in-store
The Office Depot/ Office Max offer is definitely the best and was available on all my cards (or you can sync on Twitter using your card and the hashtag #AmexOfficeDepot). I know I will be buying Amazon gift cards as that will get me a lot of free Amazon money that I know I will be spending!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.