Good evening! This has been a fun week that was dominated by 4 days of a Mega Giveaway to celebrate 5 years of the blog. I have really enjoyed reading the comments and feedback and am more excited than ever about heading into 2017 with the blog. I have been working on some things behind the scenes and many comments helped to reinforce what I am trying to do, so thank you for being a part of this blog!
With all of that said, there are still several hours left to enter the biggest giveaway of the week – with major prizes being 15,000 Hyatt points, an American Airlines SWU (systemwide upgrade), gadgets and more! Enter now!
Miles, Points, and Travel
- New Amex Offers Loaded to Save More Money – There are several new Amex Offers that were loaded on Monday so check them out!
- Samsung Smart LED TV for Up to 80% Off! – [Expired] Dustin found another great TV deal! Hopefully, if you were in the market for one, you got in on this one!
- Great New JetBlue Sale From $34 – Good For Travel Into March! – [Expired] JetBlue took a break from their somewhat meager holiday deals to run one of their normal sales and it was bookable into March! If you missed out, it should be back in the next couple of weeks. 🙂
- Adidas’ 3D-Printed Shoes About to Go On Sale – At A Huge Price! – 3-D printing is really the next big thing in many categories (including hotels!) and that has helped to launch the latest in running shoes. But, they are not for everyone yet!
- The 5th Anniversary Mega Giveaway Details – Over 25 Prizes! – This was the announcement post about the big giveaways of the week. It was a lot of fun and I thank everyone for entering!
- Great Sale: Up to 50% Off Luggage – Including the Bluesmart Carryon! – [Expired] Always nice to get a deal on luggage and there was such a sale this past week.
- Mega Giveaway Day 1: Enter to Win A Tablet, Garmin Tracker, Kindle, and More! – [Expired] This was day 1 and included comments from many people on things they liked from the blog.
- Why You Should Ibotta – A new post from Dustin about another way to save money.
- Mega Giveaway Day 2: AA Upgrade, GPS Watch, Tablet, and More! – [Expired] Day 2 was all about finding out what commenters would like to see going forward – thanks for the feedback!
- Earn 1,500 Bonus Miles with Easy Spending For Each of These Airlines! – Still some time left to earn these bonus miles!
- Get Great Savings on Many Races Today Only – As Low As $25! – [Expired] This was certainly a great way to lock in a race for 2017! Hopefully, you entered for one – or three!
- Why You May Want to Wait for the Barclay Aviator Red Card – The new Barclay card is not really new but is now open for applicants. Dustin takes a look at why you may want to wait and hold off on the 40,000 bonus for now.
- How To Earn Up to 24 Miles Per Dollar on Under Armour – [Expired] Under Armour is easily my favorite gear for everyday wear and running. This was a fantastic way to get 24 miles per dollar on your purchases with Under Armour!
- New Amex Offers – Including An Interesting One for Gift Cards – New Amex Offers including an interesting one for gift cards if you like to buy in bulk.
- Giveaway Day 3: Win an AA Upgrade, Garmin Tracker, Amazon Devices, and More! – [Expired] This post invited comments to share what were favorites in the blog world and I shared some of mine that you should definitely check out!
- Giveaway Finale! Win 15,000 Hyatt Points, AA Upgrade, Garmin GPS Watch, and Much More! – This one is still live until 11:59PM PT tonight so make sure you comment on the linked post to enter! This is definitely the big giveaway of the week as you can win 15,000 Hyatt points, an AA SWU (systemwide upgrade), Garmin watch, fitness device, tablet, and more!
Did You Win?
If you won from Day 1 and 2, you would have already received e-mails from me about your win. If you replied, you should see your prize ship out this week!
I will be in touch with winners from Day 3 tonight and finish up with Day 4 winners tomorrow. I will do a final post tomorrow with the winning entries and a summary on the giveaway. Thanks to all who have entered!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.