Of course, we love portals for the sake of earning more miles or getting cashback. There are some retailers that do generate a bit more interest than others, most of the time due to their rareness in offering much more than 1 or 2 miles per dollar. Apple is one of those retailers so this increased mileage earning at Apple is good news for all fans of Apple products!
Increased Mileage Earning At Apple – Up to 6 Miles Per Dollar
We saw a rotation of increased offers on Apple already this year with it getting as high as 8 miles per dollar. But, for today, we have offers all the way up to 6 miles across a few different options (Delta being the highest at 6 miles per dollar at Apple). So, here are the portals for earning bigger points and miles on Apple purchases!
- Delta – Earn 6 miles per dollar
- Ultimate Rewards – Earn 4 points per dollar
- American – Earn 3 miles per dollar
- United (with UA card) – Earn 3 miles per dollar
With the above United offer, you do not have to use the United card but you do need to be a cardholder to gain access to the 3 miles per dollar. Otherwise, it is only 2 miles per dollar.
Here is what is not covered with this increased mileage earning through the portals:
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
- Apple AirPods are not eligible.
- Newly released products may not be eligible.
- Additional products not eligible are: gift cards, gift wrap, One to One Membership, Bose products, and shipping.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
Except for the new iPad and red iPhone, there are no other “newly” released products so you should be all set!
If you are in the market for some new Apple products, these make some pretty good deals. To make it even better, make sure you use something like the Amex Business Rewards Gold card that earns 2X points on spending at Apple (and other computer providers).
The only bad thing – I just wish the increased earning were not for Delta Skymiles! Granted, you can always get value from miles if you know how to do it but Delta seems to be doing their best to crush that as fast as possible. Still, the 6 miles on Delta per dollar is not a bad earning, if you were going to purchase something soon anyway!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.