Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
While retailers have long had the Black Friday sales (which have turned into more like “Black Friday season” sales), it is always nice to see airlines and hotels get in on the Black Friday action as well. Today, we have Hyatt’s Black Friday sale and it is pretty good!
Hyatt’s Black Friday Sale is Live!
Yesterday, I wrote about the huge Hyatt sale that was running worldwide – except for the US. Well, it turns out they had something else in store for the US market and it is even better than the previous sale! Check out the details on Hyatt’s Black Friday sale.
Hyatt’s Black Friday Sale Details
- Hyatt Holiday Rate is valid for Hyatt Gold Passport members for bookings made between November 18 and November 29, 2016
- Valid for stays between November 18, 2016 and November 29, 2017
- Valid at participating hotels in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Latin America.
- To qualify for Hyatt Holiday Rate guests must request the Hyatt Holiday Rate when making their reservation via Hyatt.com or a Hyatt Global Contact Center.
- Guest must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member and provide membership number prior to confirming reservation.
- Hyatt Holiday Rate requires full pre-payment and is non-refundable.
- Hyatt Holiday Rate is up to 25% off the Standard Rate, is non-transferable and is valid for one guest room
That’s right – this sale rate is valid for stays all the way through November 29, 2017! That means if you can lock down your travel plans now, or at least mattress runs, you may be able to secure Hyatt Diamond status (or Globalist status when that kicks in) for much less than normal. At the very least, you may be able to get your vacations planned and at a discount!
Unlike yesterday’s Hyatt sale, this sale does not have any mentioned exclusions from the sale within the operating region (except for the fact that it says participating hotels). The terms also do not exclude using Diamond Suite Upgrades so you should be fine there.
At any rate, it is a good time to get booking. All Hyatt bookings for this sale must be completed by November 29.
Featured image is the Grand Hyatt Washington DC, from the Hyatt website
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.