This, morning, I saw this great deal on Best Buy’s home page! Visa Checkout is a great way to rack up the savings and they are rolling out some decent offers for this holiday shopping season. The other day, we saw them put out an offer for Staples and now there is one for Best Buy. Plus, it can stack with the Amex Offer (if you have already saved it to your card).
$25 off $100 on Best Buy with Visa Checkout
- Online offer valid through 12/25/16 or while supplies last
- It is only available in the U.S. when displayed on www.bestbuy.com/visacheckout.
- Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, services purchased and/or taxes paid.
- Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
- Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your payment method. All digital items require you to sign up for or sign in to a BestBuy.com account.
Even though this says through 12/25/2016, this will not last that long! If you have your eyes on some things, I would move quickly! Here are some quick ideas:
- Bose Soundlink speaker – on sale for $179 (so will cost $154 after this)
- Bose Quietcomfort 20 noise cancelling headphones – on sale for $199 (will cost $179) – this is the same deal as at Amazon last week but a lower price now!
- Kindle devices – many still on sale for as low as $33 so buy 3 and throw a $.99 item in to get it for $75 for 3!
Combine with Amex Offer
This Amex Offer is already gone but if you have saved, use your Amex card with your Visa Checkout account (yes, that works!) and get $25 back on $250! So, you will need to spend $275 before tax to get the Amex Offer to trigger.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.