Southwest sales are as common place as anything else in travel – in fact, maybe even more dependable than some airlines’ ability to get you your luggage promptly! 🙂
Great New Southwest Sale with Fares From $29 For Travel Through May 2018
So, what makes this new Southwest sale “great?” There are a couple of things and the first is that I am seeing many city pairs at lower prices than the normal sales and the other is that this sale is good for travel booked through May of 2018! That is a whole lot of travel to get planning on!
Link: Great New Southwest Sale
Update: Los Angeles to San Francisco (and vice versa) are actually available for only $29!
Southwest Sale Details:
- Book from September 26 through September 28, 2017, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid October 17, 2017, through May 23, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid October 17 through December 7, 2017, and January 16 through March 1, 2018.
- International travel valid October 17 through December 13, 2017, and January 9 through March 1, 2018.
- Black out dates – domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out November 21-22, November 26, December 21-23, December 26-27, December 30-31, 2017, January 1-2, 2018
Don’t forget to check your current reservations, thanks to the friendly Southwest cancellation and change policy!
Better Sale Than It Appears!
Like all other sales, make sure you do not just take the prices on the sale page as the final price! There are many dates that are not included in this sale but still available at sale prices.
Also, do not take the blackout dates as being firm either! For example, the sale price of $85 is available (for some city pairs), even on the blackout dates. So, make sure you poke around and see what the true prices are for your desired travel.
Book With Southwest Points For Good Value
Like all other Southwest sales, these cheap prices can also be used to redeem with points. For example, a $39 fare would cost 1,660 points and $5.60 giving the points a great value of 2.31 cents per point! A great deal indeed!
Featured image courtesy TFoxFoto / Shutterstock.com
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.