Amex Offers that are for places of big sales and retail are always great! This is one of those days as we have two new Amex Offers – one for Walmart and one for Jet!
Great New Amex Offers for Walmart & Jet
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers & Benefits. Select it and add the offer you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
For Twitter, you can sync your American Express card with your Twitter account and then tweet the hashtag for the offer to @AmexOffers. You will have to sync each card separately or use different Twitter accounts.
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at Walmart.com
- Expires 7/31/2017
- Definitely save this one to all of your cards – and quickly!
- Excludes online gift card reloads, corporate gift card purchases, phone orders, product care & tech support plans, Vudu purchases, and box subscriptions (such as but not limited to Babybox, and Beautybox). Excludes purchases on third party or affiliated websites linked with/from Walmart.com (such as but not limited to Walmart Grocery, Walmart Contacts, Walmart Checks, Walmart Photo Services, Walmart Stationary, and Walmart Moneygram).
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $125+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at Jet.com
- Expires 7/31/2017
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.