Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
This is a new one! An eBay Bonus Bucks offer that covers buying items (normal) and selling items on eBay! It is a targeted offer so check your e-mail or eBay accounts for it. Here are the details of this special eBay Bonus Bucks offer.
Great eBay Bonus Bucks Offer for Buying AND Selling [Targeted]
Normally, you will earn 2% in eBay Bucks when you buy things on eBay. Every month or so, there is a bonus offer for 6%, 8%, or 10% for a specific period of time on your purchases. Those are great times to buy things to help you hit your quarterly cap of $500 in eBay Bucks.
This offer is having the same thing – you can earn 6% in eBay Bonus Bucks on your purchases. But, there is also the offer to earn it on your selling. For me, this could not come at a better time as I have a bunch of stuff I am listing! Here are the terms for both offers.
eBay Bonus Bucks Offer on Buying
- No minimum purchase
- Earn 6% on eligible items (non-eligible items include: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories)
- 9/8 5AM PT – 9/9 11:59PM PT
- eBay Bucks Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply.
- Must activate through you link
eBay Bonus Bucks Offer on Selling
- Must sell items by September 19th to earn the bonus bucks
- Capped at $100 in eBay Bonus Bucks
- No exclusion on what kind of auction you list as (Buy it now or auction)
Now, it is a little unclear to me if $100 is the max you can earn through the sell or if it is also the max per transaction. I will include the full terms below as the terms read like it is the same as the buying but the ad reads like it is $100 for the period. Either way, if you are selling anyway, it does not really matter.
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.
- 6% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item
Invited users (“Users”) must click the email to activate in order to qualify for the Promotion. Users will earn 6% in eBay Bucks (see terms & conditions for details) on eligible items that are either purchased, or listed and sold (the “Promotion”). Eligible items include items from all categories except: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories). Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on September 8, 2016, 11:59PM PT on September 9, 2016 (the “Purchase Earn Period”) will earn the promotional offer. Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT September 8, 2016 and 11:59PM PT September 19, 2016 (the “Selling Earn Period”) will also earn the promotional offer.
eBay Bucks Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.