Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
There are several good Amex Offers for today, but I wanted to get this one out quickly as it seems that Amex Offers likes to roll out some really popular offers on Monday morning (early!) that disappear quickly! Such was the case with the Staples offer last week and likely this one this week…
$15 Back On $60 Spend At Amazon
This is a great deal because it is a straight cash back deal – no worrying about what you are buying or digital content or promo codes. This is because as long as Amazon is the one that charges your card, you can buy anything (with a total amount over $60) and get $15 back on your card from American Express!
Getting the Offer
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offers you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as many times as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Make sure you save these offers as soon as you can – using the tip above to maximize – as they are limited enrollment and when they are gone, they are gone! Even if they disappear, as long as you have saved the offer, you are all set.
- Spend $60, get $15 back
- Expires 12/31/2015
- Valid only at amazon.com or smile.amazon.com (not valid with Amazon Checkout or other similar methods with Amazon)
- This will go quickly – save it to all of your cards!
This was on all of my cards so I am assuming it is not targeted. This is great as you can buy gift cards now and use them to buy anything else you want later!
- Offer valid only for purchases made directly at Amazon.com or smile.amazon.com.
- Offer valid only for purchases made with the US Dollar.
- Offer not valid for purchases made with foreign currencies.
- Purchases made through other merchants or third party sites using “Checkout by Amazon” or other Amazon payment methods do not qualify for this offer.
- Not valid at international or non-English versions of Amazon.com or websites affiliated with/linked to from Amazon.com.
- Also excludes Corporate gift Cards, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Local, Amazon Home Services, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Supply, Amazon Local Register, Amazon Coins, Kindle Direct Publishing, Go-Go and Amazon Payments.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card for one or more transactions in order to redeem
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.