Hyatt is running a new promo to celebrate their new mobile app – and it is a really good one! This promo will net you a 500 Hyatt point bonus on your stays during the promo period. Check out the details!
Get a 500 Hyatt Point Bonus on Every Stay!
Here are the details:
- To earn 500 Hyatt Gold Passport® points under this offer, you must book a new stay on an Eligible Rate through the Hyatt App or the Hyatt Mobile Site.
- Both reservation and stay must be made and completed September 1, 2016 through November 30, 2016
- Valid at any Hyatt hotel, excluding M life resorts.
- Eligible Rate is defined in the Hyatt Gold Passport terms and conditions.
- Only one 500 bonus point bonus may be earned per member, per stay, regardless of how many rooms are booked.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks after stay is completed for points to be credited to account.
It is just that easy! Just make an eligible reservation through the mobile app for a stay between September 1 – November 30 and you will receive a 500 Hyatt point bonus on that stay 2 – 3 weeks later! I confirmed with Hyatt that is valid on any eligible stays made, it is not a single bonus promo.
The good thing is that eligible rates include Points+Cash reservations so you can earn bonus points with putting out less cash.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.