Hyatt is back with another spending promotion for their credit card holders. This is a nice offer if you have any of the Hyatt Place or Hyatt House properties around you or in your travel plans! Here are the details.
$50 Statement Credit With Hyatt Card at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House
- Valid from October 2, 2017, to January 1, 2018
- Hyatt Credit Cardmembers must spend $300 or more on their Hyatt Credit Card at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel, to receive a $50 statement credit.
- In order to be eligible to receive the $50 statement credit, Cardmembers must register their Hyatt Credit Card between October 2 and October 31, 2017.
- Eligible purchases can be made at multiple Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels in the U.S. in order to reach the $300 spend minimum.
- New cardmembers are eligible for the promotion as long as they register by October 31, 2017. This offer applies to existing reservations booked with Hyatt.
Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels are two of the lower/lowest brands in the Hyatt portfolio but make for great stays for families or business travelers with large rooms and breakfast.
They also make great places to hit elite status since there are many that are quite inexpensive! Since this Hyatt offer can be used at multiple properties, you can take advantage of cheap rates all over the US in your travels to hit the $300 needed.
Do not forget about the other offer going on now for Hyatt card members where you can get elite status quicker through the end of the year.
I have stayed at a few Hyatt Place and Hyatt House locations and found them to all be very clean and quite large! Even the televisions have been huge in some of these properties! So, while they are not Park Hyatts or Andaz properties, they certainly are places with serious value.
Featured image of the Hyatt House Dallas/Uptown
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.