Everyone that enjoys miles and points knows that Alaska Airlines still presents great opportunities for award travel. The personal card recently went up to 30,000 miles with the $100 statement credit and now the business card has joined the 30,000 mile amount (but without the statement credit)! Check out 5 reasons to still love Alaska Airlines…
30,000 Alaska Airline Mile Offer with Business Card
– 30,000 Alaska Airline Mile Business Link
Here is what the business card provides:
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation
- Earn 30,000 bonus Alaska Airlines miles after you make at least $1,000 in net retail purchases within the first 90 days
- Annual Companion Fare from $121 (USD) ($99 base fare plus taxes and fees, from $22) if you spend $1,000 in net retail purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. There are no blackout dates
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, cargo and in-flight purchases made through Alaska Airlines
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Fee: $50 per company, $25 per card (Business Level Earning Plan) or $0 per company, $75 per card (Individual Level Earning Plan)
This card offer is a no-brainer if you want to accrue more Alaska Airline miles. You will be paying the $75 annual fee up front but you will be earning 30,000 valuable Alaska miles! Not only that, but you will get another companion ticket which can provide great value as well. You will end up “paying” a quarter of a penny per mile since you pay the annual fee – not bad at all!
Even with the Emirates devaluation on Alaska, you can still redeem at great rates for Cathay Pacific, Qantas, and more!
HT: Doctor of Credit
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.