Emirates is running another special out of JFK to Milan on their nonstop. They run this every so often and the only requirement is to book for 2 people to get the $500 price per person.
Fly To Milan From JFK For $500 Roundtrip (When Buying For 2 People)
This is a great deal for travel to Europe, especially when you consider the nonstop options! Not only is Emirates offering that price, but Delta and Alitalia are running the deal as well. To fly to Europe for $1,000 for 2 people is a nice deal!
To search and buy, you can either book the Delta and Alitalia flights on Orbitz, Priceline, Delta, Alitalia or any other online travel agency. You can search and buy the Emirates flight directly from the Emirates website or other online travel site.
Delta and Alitalia are matching Emirates so expect the following rules to apply to them as well.
Details On Emirates Sale:
- Must book by 11:59PM ET On August 20
- Must book travel for departure between October 1 – March 20, 2016
- Travel must be completed by March 23, 2016
- Minimum stay: three (3) days or first Sunday.
- Maximum stay: three (3) months.
- Outbound blackout dates are between November 24 and November 29, 2015, and between December 4, 2015 and January 3, 2016.
- Inbound blackout periods are between January 1 and 10, 2016.
- For outbound/inbound travel on weekends, a surcharge of USD 100 per direction per passenger applies (outbound is Thursday through Saturday and inbound is Saturday through Monday).
- Emirates deal page
Wouldn’t it be just great for more of these great deals from carriers like Emirates to make Delta and the other US carriers have to drop their prices to match? 🙂
It is just too bad that the Milan marathon is not until April. Still, this fare puts you and a friend/family member in Europe for way less than using miles (you would be getting less than 1 cent each to redeem miles instead of paying for these tickets). Still, if you want to use Delta miles, you can redeem with Pay-With-Miles to redeem at 1 cent per point. Options are great!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.