Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
Last week, I wrote about the deal that featured up to a 25% discount on award tickets from the US to Hawaii. The details known at the time had been ferreted out by DansDeals because there had been no word or details from United itself.
Save Up To 25% On United Awards To Hawaii – End Date and Details
Well, United has finally caught up with its own sale by launching a deal page about the limited-time discount on awards to Hawaii.
Funnily enough, even though it was booking at the discounted rates last week, the terms for the sale say that it is valid starting June 22. Obviously, it got loaded in too soon to the system (similar to what happened in December with the award discounts to Europe). But, here are the details for this award sale to Hawaii.
The “exclusive” 5% discount mentioned is for customers who also have the United MileagePlus credit card or are Premier members.
Book: June 22 – July 6, 2015
Travel: August 18 – December 15, 2015
Terms and conditions
- Saver Award discount applies for travel on Monday through Thursday only.
- Saver Award discount is only valid for air travel. Promotion period ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on July 6, 2015.
- Offer is valid for travel beginning on or after August 18, 2015, and completed on or before December 15, 2015.
- Blackout dates for travel from Hawaii to the U.S. or Canada: November 27 through November 30, 2015.
- Blackout dates for travel from the U.S. or Canada to Hawaii: November 19 through November 22, 2015.
- Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel between the U.S. or Canada and Hawaii.
- Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel. One-way travel is still priced as a regular, non-discounted Saver Award.
- The 20% discounted Saver Award is available to all MileagePlus members.
- The 25% discounted Saver Award is only available to MileagePlus Chase credit cardmembers and MileagePlus Premier members.
- For this offer, “roundtrip” is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel ending at the origin city, and with all segments on flights operated by United Airlines. A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing. Open-jaw itineraries within the same region do qualify for the discount. Stopovers do not qualify for this offer. A booking service charge may apply for travel booked less than 21 days before departure.
For more information, view the deal page here.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.