Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred referral bonus is back! This is a great opportunity to earn 5,000 Ultimate Reward points (up to a total of 50,000) by simply referring friends and family to one of the best reward cards out there – the Chase Sapphire Preferred. If your friends and family wonder how you get to travel for (almost) free, this is your opportunity to help them get started while earning a little something yourself. I would value a 5,000 point amount at around $100 so that is not a bad way to get up to $1,000 worth of Ultimate Reward points!
Earn Up To 50,000 Ultimate Reward Points
To start, go to the Chase referral website – here – and put in your last name, your billing zip code, and the last four digits of your Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Once you enter that, you will be brought to the portal to send out e-mails with the offer.
You can refer via e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter. If you want, you can also grab the link from the Twitter referral and use that as your own personal referral link!
Here are the details of the offer:
- You will receive 5,000 bonus points for each friend you refer through this Refer A Friend site
- Your friend will receive the standard offer of 40,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $4,000 in 90 days
- The friend must be referred by 5/31/2015 (up to 10)
- They must apply by 6/30/2015
- The friend must be approved and make a First Use of the card by 9/30/2015.
- Maximum bonus point accumulation for this offer is 50,000 bonus points.
- We may provide you with future opportunities to earn bonus points by referring your friends to Chase Sapphire Preferred. You may earn bonus points up to the stated maximum for each offer, however, please note that if you take advantage of multiple opportunities within one calendar year that the maximum number of bonus points that can be awarded from all referral offers is 50,000 per calendar year.
That last part is important – do your best to try and get as close to the limit of 10 before the end of the year. That is because you will only get a max of 50,000 points per calendar year. If you can get the max (and meet the requirements) before December 31, you will be eligible for a similar promotion next year.
If you do not already have the Chase Sapphire Preferred, I would love it if you used my link. 🙂 Chase Sapphire Preferred Application Link
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.