Chase often has some very generous referral offers for cardholders and this offer is definitely one of the more lucrative ones. If you have a Chase Ink Plus or Preferred card, you can earn up to 100,000 points at 20K points per approval!
Earn 100,000 UR Points With Referrals
If you have a Chase Ink Plus or Preferred card, you can go ahead and use these steps to receive your own referral link for the Chase Ink Preferred.
Step 1 – Chase Referral Site
To start, go to this Chase referral site. On that page, you will need to enter your last name, the last 4 digits of your Chase Ink Plus/Preferred card number, and your zip code.
Step 2 – Get Referral Link
You can send e-mails to your friends/co-workers to apply through but it is much easier to just the direct referral link. To do that, click on the Twitter heading. After that, click to Share on Twitter. This will open a new page and it will show you the tweet that you could send with your referral link.
Step 3 – Start Using Your Link
Now that you have your direct link, go ahead and use that to share with friends and co-workers. Just do not forget to follow best practices for this distribution by tagging this link with the #ad or #sponsored tag on social media to comply with Chase’s rules on this.
What is the Chase Ink Preferred Offer?
Link: Chase Ink Preferred Offer (my referral link)
The offer your friends/co-workers will receive is the following offer:
- Earn 80,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $5,000 in 3 months
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each anniversary year
- Annual fee: $95 (not waived)
- This card is covered under the Chase 5/24 rule
- This is a small business card
Terms for the Referral Offer
- You will receive 20,000 bonus points for each business owner you refer through this Refer-A-Business offer (up to 5), who is approved for the card.
- Maximum bonus points accumulation for this offer is 100,000 bonus points.
- We may provide you with future opportunities to earn bonus points by referring your fellow business owners to Chase Ink Business Preferred. You may earn bonus points up to the stated maximum for each offer, however, please note that if you take advantage of multiple opportunities within one calendar year that the maximum number of bonus points that can be awarded from all referral offers is 100,000 per calendar year.
- In the event the bonus points you earn from all referral offers exceeds the 100,000 per calendar year, you may be awarded a partial amount to keep your total bonus at 100,000 bonus points.
Feel free to leave your referral link for the Chase Ink Preferred only in the comment section below!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.