If you know about luggage brands, you will know that Briggs & Riley luggage is a great, durable brand that backs up their gear with lifetime guarantees. If you travel much, you want a bag that doesn’t break down. But, things do break down so it is nice to have a bag that will be repaired if that does happen!
Deal of the Day: Up to 40% Off Briggs & Riley Luggage
Link: Deal of the Day
So, a few hours ahead of Amazon’s Prime Day, they have given us a really good deal on Briggs & Riley luggage. If you want some new, durable travel gear, check these pieces out!
Briggs & Riley Discounted Luggage
- Briggs & Riley Sympatico International Carry-On Spinner, 21 Inch – Sale: $239 | Regular $389
- Briggs & Riley Sympatico Travel Tote – Sale $116 | Regular $199
- Briggs & Riley Sympatico Medium Spinner Suitcase, 27 Inch – Sale $269 | Regular $449
- Briggs & Riley Sympatico Weekender – Sale $131 | Regular $219
- Briggs & Riley Sympatico Backpack – Sale $93 | $155
- Briggs & Riley Sympatico Large Spinner, 30 Inch – Sale $293 | Regular $489
Another item from Amazon for their “Deal of the Day” is a power brick. If you do not have something like this in your bag, you are missing out! I cannot tell you how often I used to be in need of power when traveling! Having a small pack can charge your phone and other small devices. This one is a little larger and can even power tablets and cameras! This is made by Anker (I own several Anker supplies and have also given many away here) and I think it is a good deal!
Link: Anker Powercore 26800 – $42
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.