Holidays like Labor Day are a big day for retailers as they want to get as much of your money on purchases as possible! Our job is to get what we want while giving as little of that money as possible. 🙂 Thanks to multiple deals and areas for saving, we can stack deals to save big on deals that go on today.
Amex Offers Roundup For Sports Gear
Reebok Amex Offer & Stacking Deals
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions
- Valid in-store at Reebok or online at reebok.com
- Expires 9/4/2017 (today!)
Reebok has a deal going on right now that ends today also. Here are the savings you can get:
- 20% off 1 – 2 items
- 30% off 3 items
- 40% off 4 items
- Use code SAVEMORE at checkout to get the savings
To save even more, make sure you go through TopCashBack to get 7% cash back savings (this cash back is not allowed if you use a non-approved coupon code but the above code is approved for earning cash back).
So, if you were to put it altogether at the maximum savings amount, here is what you could save:
- Go through TopCashBack for 7% cash back ($5.25 in savings on the below total)
- Spend $125 on 4 or more items
- Use promo code to take 40% off ($50 savings)
- Use your American Express card ($15 savings)
- Final price on $125 worth of items – $54.75!
ASICS Amex Offer & Stacking Deals
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at www.ASICS.com
- Expires 10/31/2017
ASICS does not have the same great coupon offer as Reebok but they do have a pretty good Labor Day sale going on now that can save you big on some of your favorite running gear.
TopCashBack is offering 3% cash back on purchases at ASICS.
Brooks Running Amex Offer & Stacking Deals
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $125+ in one or more transactions
- Valid online at brooksrunning.com
- Expires 10/31/2017
They also do not have a big coupon but have some nice deals going on today as well. Check CashBackMonitor to see which programs offer the best portal offers.
While Adidas does not (currently) have an Amex Offer, they do have a nice deal going on now. It is a tiered spending promo:
- $100 Off $300+
- $50 Off $175+
- $20 Off $100+
- Use promo code BACK2SCHOOL at checkout to get the savings
Check the CashBackMonitor site for the best portal offers.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.