Running with Miles does not have direct links to credit cards. If you would like to help support the site with your applications, please check out the links on this page for offers.
Here it comes again! Amex has their 75,000 Membership Reward offer with their Business Gold Rewards card. They run this offer 3 – 5 times a year. I have held this card before and my wife just received hers today.
Here are the bullet points:
- American Express Business Gold card has been at 50,000 recently
- 75,000 Membership Reward points after spending $10,000 in 4 months
- $175 annual fee (waived for the first year)
- This is a business charge card
- Offer valid through May 17th
- You are not eligible for the bonus offer if you have had this card, the Business Platinum, or the Business Green card in the last 12 months
- High points on the card are the 3x bonus points on airfare – currently the highest bonus for airfare without using a portal
My wife has a small sole-proprietorship photography business. For this card, she entered her name as the business name and used her social security for the EIN (employee identification number). She received a pending notice but was approved two days later without any call to Amex.
$10,000 in 4 months is a lot of spending, but it is totally manageable if you use Bluebird to pay bills. For more information on that and on businesses in general, check these links – Bluebird, businesses, meeting minimum spend.
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.