As I said the other day, with expiring Amex Offers normally comes some new ones. There are a couple of new ones that caught my attention and that I believe they may be of interest to many of you.
A Couple Of New Amex Offers
Getting the Offers
Log in to your American Express account and scroll down to the bottom. You will see Amex Offers For You. Select it and add the offers you want to your card. Make sure you make note of which card you save it to.
To maximize it, add the offer to separate cards, simply login to your American Express account and then choose to duplicate the tab (if using Google Chrome) as manytimes as you have cards. Once they are all open, select a different Amex card in each tab and select to save the offer to the card.
Hilton Hotels and Resorts
- Spend $350, get $75 back
- Valid for stays between July 9 – September 8
- Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations
- Reservations must be made online at hilton.com, via the HHonors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667
- Note: The terms also exclude gift cards but hotel offers in the past have given credit for gift cards when purchased at the hotels. Your mileage may vary on that.
- Spend $100, get $20 back
- Expires August 31
- Valid in-store or online
- If shopping online, do not forget to check cashbackmonitor for the best portal bonuses
Hopefully these latest offers can save you some money in your travels!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.