This is it! The giveaway finale for this year! Thanks to all who have added input to help in the shaping of this blog as I enter a 6th year doing this. It is hard to believe it has been that long! I actually just checked to see how many posts that is and see that I am actually closing in on 3,000 posts over the last 5 years! That might not sound like a lot if you are doing this full-time, but I have not a full-time blogger so that is a lot for me!
Update: All winners were randomly selected and e-mailed. I will have a post later with all the winners and their comments. Thanks so much to everyone who entered!
Giveaway Finale! Win 15,000 Hyatt Points, AA Upgrade, Garmin GPS Watch, and Much More!
Anyway, here we are with the last one and I am changing things up a bit – you can comment once today and once tomorrow! That means you can have 2 comments on this blog post over the next 2 days to count as 2 entries!
How To Enter!
Here is a brief recap of the rules and how this will work:
- Leave a comment below to enter for this post
- One comment per day – but this giveaway will run for 2 days so that is 2 comments!
- New Time! This giveaway closes at 11:59PM PT tomorrow (12/18/2016)
- There will be one winner selected for each prize
- The winners will be contacted in order of their random selection for their pick of the prizes for that day
- Winners will be selected via Random.org
- You must reply to my winning e-mail within 24 hours or I will contact the next person on the list
- You can earn a bonus entry by following me on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway using the hashtag #RwMGiveaway
- Only entrants in the US will be eligible and you must be 18 to comment
- All decisions are made by Running with Miles and are final
Here are the Giveaway Items!
Here is what is on the giveaway block for today:
- 15,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points (courtesy of Hyatt)
- American Airlines’ Upgrade Certificate
- Amazon Kindle Fire 7″
- Garmin Vivosmart Activity Tracker + HR
- Garmin Forerunner 230 GPS watch
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- SPIbelt (check out the belts on this page – the winner will get to select his/her choice)
To me, I think the biggest, best prize today is the 15,000 Hyatt points! That will get you a free night up to category 4 (and 3 free nights at Category 1) while also giving you a lot of flexibility for your own award bookings.
Another valuable new item today is the Garmin Forerunner 230 GPS watch. This is one of their newer GPS watches and I have heard some great things about it. It could be yours!
What to comment on?
For the finale, I leave it up to you! I do want to thank you for your feedback in helping me try to provide better content, but today and tomorrow, the comments can be whatever you want – with the exception that this is a general audience blog and the comments must be clean.
Thanks to all of you for stopping by this little corner of the internet! Have a great weekend!
Editorial Note - Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.